View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 08:59 PM   #1
justintasha1996
Rookie

OVR: 2
JD's H.O.F. Smoking Nba 2k23 Next Gen ps5 etc Sliders / Badge Edits / Roster Edits

PS5 Sliders Live Now Gamertag : BigmoneyJ12 "JD HoF Sim Sliders Operation Sports"

My sliders will work & give phenomenal Sim Gameplay on HOF , Superstar, Allstar etc.. Even without the Badge edits & attribute global bumps etc.. *** But Trust me for the best Nba2k 23 Sim game just read below and follow.
There Strictly for the Magic/Jordan/Kobe Era !!

Jump right in to experience my Sim gameplay.. Search Scenario " 2002 (6) Edited Teams " gamertag BigmoneyJ12 with 6 teams fully edited Kobe Era with all my changes badges etc.. for you to test gameplay right now .. Teams are Lakers , Suns , Spurs , Nets , 76ers , Kings .. make sure to setup your Settings pre game. How to Video at the Bottom of this post !!

Now that @CluthOz finished his marvelous Jordan 91 era Rosters.. I have begun the task of going through the roster very meticulously and editing everything!! Overall 2k's ratings, attributes, tendencies, Badges are a mess !!!!! Wait to you see how much better it will play against the Cpu!

I will post the roster as it's done..All credit goes to @CluthOz but I'll probably put like 30 - 40 hours into the edits as the factory 91 Jordan Era roster is a mess with Guys Attributes,Defensive Attributes Especially!! Some guys have Badges that have no business getting them..I'm great at editing and knowing how to get the game to play right!!

It takes time , I current progress , I have done all my badge edits,shots, Touches, foul tendency and few other things.. I will post it here for people to Download as I complete everything!

Finally Finished the Sliders !! now just need some feedback!!!

Shot out to some of the best & most helpful people here for me & others on OS. As if not for them I usually wouldn't even post my sliders & Thoughts but your passion and hard work has motivated me to type all this ish & do it! I lasted posted here I think was College Hoops 2k8 & maybe 2k14. But this Years Game is Amazing !!!

@EccentricMeat guys a genius with his sliders as well & so knowledgeable!
@Armor and Swords you do so much to help my gaming experience , You definitely need to be hired by one of these companies!

Also some of the great Roster makers that are working on almost finishing there 1st installments of the new & old school rosters @CelticG @Mjwizards & @ClutchOz. You guys are amazing !!
@taildog and your triangle post and defensive settings man they really helped me and I'm sure so many others !
Vann with the playbooks !
So many other guys as well !!

My Thoughts in Building my Sliders:
The Goal with my Slider Set & Adjustments is to give the Human Player Offline Experience the ability to use all moves & advantages at our disposal at the same time allowing it to play with a total sim Game. Trying to make the Cpu Challenge us and feel like a Hum Player. With Some of the Findings, I have started to see with my changes . I am Totally blown away with the results of How the cpu is playing Defense in the Post & overall Defense on the Perimeter.
I can’t lie as soon as I got the game a few hours early I could Tell that the Wing players with badges were way OP and I considered myself a descent player with the sticks and all the moves but not great by any means! So 50 games later My HOF set was great but I still had to limit myself with the game’s short comings.

The Main 3 Warts to me currently in Nba 2k23 : We need a Patch from 2k as some of these are Coding Issues but I have Really helped in these areas of the Game and can go full force with all my Human Skill

Wart #1 : The most important thing is Mismatches like Shaq posting the Cpu Point Guard in a Switch and the Cpu Defense Doesn’t react at all.. Also Posting Kobe & Mj and the Cpu doesn’t bring help. Well I have seen big changes in my few test game since my edits! Testing more Tonight!

2nd Wart : to me is the the post game there was a magically force field allowing the offense of player to just shoot and morph to the rim with ease. Also a Stuck in Mud feeling with the Defender. Furthermore the Perimeter Cpu Defenders no matter what sliders even at all of them at 100 for the Cpu on HOF , You make 1 Simply cross and there stuck chasing you. Well not anymore !! New animations and realistic results I Would say almost every time in the set Offense for the Post Game with Physical Play by the defenders , on Drives multiple guys are coming to Challenge etc.. Also the defender you just gave that sweet cross , hesi, etc. to.. well he is so much better with staying in front of you & challenging to the Rim

Again not unrealistic by any means , Top wing guys Jordan , Kobe, Lebron Giannis etc.. will have success but , but top notch defenders will make you work. You will see!!

3rd Wart : Also setting Picks is OP as Well. I like a Pick to work but c'mon every time most every guy gets swallowed. Well all guys in the roster will have Pick Dodger Bronze, The guys that all ready have Pick dodger badge get bumped up.. Example of my Sauce. Plenty more to discuss like Global Bumps to certain Attribute numbers .
It takes no time at all trust me!

There are some small others like Real Fg% Free Throws all going in for the most part.. & Others but overall this Game has Taken over my Life in a good way !!

*** Most Important things for a Great Successful Slider set & Sim Experience in my opinion are ( in no particular order ) :

1.) (Watch video Below ) ..Your Defensive Settings Before the Game are so Important to a sim Experience as some of the settings work & some Don’t still Unfortunately. Your going to need to setup yours & Cpu Side ..
But Follow my setup (@Taildog deserves most of the credit here ) and you will see huge differences in the Cpu play & awareness .
Keep in mind you will make slight adjustments based on the team your playing & there personal & strengths .

2.) Completely edited rosters as we are all still patiently waiting on. But I'm doing some quick but meaningful edits to things for you guys like Shots, Touches Op Badge Removals, Global attribute edits a little Bump in Key areas, & more. I'm currently waiting for Clutch & MJ Wizards to finish before I go in with all my changes for you guys & upload the rosters for you. But don't worry my changes are quick and easy ! As most of us know making sure things Like Shots, Touches, are quick but super important.

3. Badge edits / additions & Removals of OP Badges. Some guys with Badges need a bump up as well. The Goal for me is outstanding Gameplay & a Sim Feeling always first. Then Stats need to be in line !! The Badge's play a Huge Role in Sim Stats & Our Playing experience. Takes about 15 minutes per team for me to go through and make the badge changes whether to remove them, add some, bump up some etc, But I do have a formula and feelings I will explain that really help the overall animations I’m starting to see.

FYI I play broadcast only & Sim style , Running plays, I Iso sometimes to as well , But will try for Fast Breaks as the present themselves ,Real shooting % , & dabbling with the meter for FT's as shooting. Ft's with Real Fg% does not give Sim Results , everyone pretty much makes them a unrealistic rate on Real Fg%

I am definitely a Feel guy with Sliders & Sim Game Play and producing realistic stats while playing for sure & have always tried to learn & watch Videos on You tube that Teach me the fundamentals.. I don't want to know about OP Plays, & Tricks Etc.. I Don't play My Park, Online Etc >>

I have put in a lot of hours testing & playing this year with also for the 1st time studying YouTube videos & practicing to learn moves LOL…

Dam I'm 47 years old and only play Madden & NBA 2k. I have to say this 2k23 game has taken over my thoughts !!!

As with the great community on OS and more people trying and testing some of my changes , I know that I'm on to something !!

PS5 Sliders Live Now Gamertag : BIGMONEYJ12 "JD HoF Sim Sliders Operation Sports"

Jordan Era / Kobe Era Tested with all gameplay, but with minor tweaks to some of the CPU Shot tendencies. I’m sure my sliders will work with the modern / today's Nba by upping the 3pt attempts tendency slider up a lot. Magic / Bird eras simply turning down taking 3pt tendencies will work.

HOF Simulation Settings uploaded 9/28/2022 at 6:20pm Available On 2K Share PSN bigmoneyJ12 "JD HOF Sim Sliders " description should say Operation Sports

Camera : I use Courtside Zoom 1 , Height 1 & Key Zoom Off. I would like to use Broadcast but is currently Bugged in My Era Mode, every time you pass half court it pans out or something Weird.
( Use whatever Camera you Prefer , but 2k camera has always been easier to play on)

Go into Front End Menu To Features then Options And Set the Following for each:

Coach Settings:

Adaptive Coaching Engine (ACE): Offense only for now ! as I don't want the Cpu for me as well changing my defensive settings I have setup for me or the Cpu. I will do it manually as needed.

Timeout: Manual

Player Minutes: Manual

Substitution: Manual

Substitution Method: Rotation

Offensive Play Vision: User Plays Only

Play Vision Display: I use Lite + Full , but Full if you prefer

Play calling Messages: User Plays Only

Offense Play calling: Auto

Defensive Play calling: Auto

Late Game Fouling: Manual

Team Communication: Off

Freelance Series Order: Dynamic

Freelance Series Repeat: I play on Do not repeat but if you like Repeat on Success ( Your Choice )

Settings :

Game Difficulty: Start on HOF (once you load/change your sliders it will say custom) I love HOF no cheese this year try it, But my sliders will work with you starting from Pro , Allstar ,or Superstar

Quarter Length: 12 Minutes

Fatigue: On

Injuries: On

Game Speed: (53 to 55) ..but 54 feels good to me as animations speed looks great, also player speed can be controlled by you if you want all players to move faster than what I’m currently using.. Preference here but game speed can effect the whole balance of the sliders.

Foul Out: 6

On Court Shot Clock: Last 10 Seconds

Shot Feedback Off ( Real Fg% )

Camera Shake: Off

Gameplay Indicators: Off ( Credit to Armor and Sword ) I love the clear screen , try it you will master the buttons and it looks amazing. But by all means use all Game indicators if you like.

Action replays: Often

Highlight Play Camera Cuts: On

After basket Camera Cuts: Often

Arena Photo Strobe Flashes” On

Era Screen Effects: I play with them off. But On if you prefer

Ball Handler Text: Name

Pick & Roll Overlay: Off

Menu Language: English

Commentary Language: English

Units of Measurement: Imperial System

Scene Subtitles: Off

Motion Blur: I use 0 . Again Preference

Short Press and Hold: Off

Audio Presentation : Custom JBL 9.1 Sound-bar is Sick !!!

Commentary Vol: 20

PA Vol: 10

Sound FX: 100 I want to hear those Nets and Rim Sounds !!

Crowd Vol: 10

Player Chatter:

2K Beats Menu Music Vol: 0

2k Main Menu Vol: 0

Controller Settings:

Vibration Function: Off

Trigger Effect: Off

Shot Meter: Off

Shot Timing: Real FG%

Shot Timing Release Time: N/A

Perfect Release: none

Perfect Release SFX: none

Shot Meter Type: N/A

Player Indicator: Circle

Player Indicator Color: Red

Free Throw Timing: Dabbling with Shot meter here only ! But normally use Real Player %

Pro Stick Function: Default

Pro Stick Orientation: Absolute

Off-Ball Offense Mode: Absolute

Double Team Reaction: Auto

Help Defense Button Function: Double Team

Call For Pick And Roll Vs Fade: Auto

Player Icons: Off

Skip Pass: Enabled

Icon Lead Passing: On

Pro Stick Pass Type: Normal

Icon Passing: Full Receiver control

Receiver Control: Handoff/Pitch pass

Pro Stick Defense: Absolute

Who To Guard: Off

Defensive Assist Strength: 0. ( My Preference , Use What you like )

Box Assist Strength: 0 ( My Preference , Use What you like )

Pass Target Profile: Custom Armor & Swords Credit) I hate the normal passing most of the time I use Icon passing as regular is so unreliable to me)

Pass Target Direction: 98

Pass Target Distance: 1

Pass Target Openness: 1

All Slider settings are formatted as HUM/CPU if you see one value that means it is same for both HUM/CPU

Offense Hum / Cpu

Free Throw Difficulty: Dabbling with Shot meter here 50 .. My thoughts are it brings another added Layer of coaching at the end of Games Espically.You might have to sub Shaq out & I use 100 on the slider when using Real Ft% which they all still hardly never miss LOL)

Inside Shot Success: 40 / 40

Close Shot Success: 43 / 43

Mid-Range Shot Success: 60 / 60

3PT Success: 63 / 63 ( May need to lower if playing with Current Nba Rosters)

Layup Success: 55 / 55

Shot Coverage Impact: 25

Shot Timing Impact: 0

Dunk in Traffic Frequency: 60 / 60 (may lower Human back to 50, But Cpu needs 60.)

Dunk in Traffic Success: 49 ( May go lower just saw my 1st missed dunk by the Cpu the other Day , It was Awesome )

Pass Accuracy: 50 / 40 (May lower Hum. side but I play with no game indicators..Adjust human down a little if needed.

Alley-Oop Success: 50 / 50

Contact Shot Success: 50 / 50

Ball Security: 0 /0. ( It works wish I could go lower )

Body-Up Sensitivity: 100 / 100

Pass Speed: 50 / 55 ( faster for Cpu as we can Roam a little with our Human players but the Cpu can make you pay. With these settings your not gonna be able to scramble to cover everything !

Defense Hum / Cpu

Driving Contact Shot Frequency: 100

Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 100

Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff): 100 Don’t be scared it works

Layup Defense Strength (Release): 100

Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather): 80 feels good here

Jump Shot Defense Strength (Release): 75

Help Defense Strength: 70 / 100. .. ( Raise Hum side if you like,Feels good to me at my skill level)

Steal Success: 60 / 75 .. (feels right with fouls,effective steals.Be aware who is defending you and use L2 to shiels as your calling plays..)

Attributes Hum / Cpu

Acceleration: 50

Vertical: 30 ( Guys seem to be jumping better & more Realistic on everything here. Dunks,Rebounds,blocks etc..)

Strength: 55 / 60 ( want strength to mean something with all my edits , I like this for now)

Stamina: 50

Speed: 50

Durability: 50

Hustle: 50

Ball Handling: 48 / 53 ( Thinking here to make it a little harder on Human.. Stick skills Practice.. May bump lower in Future

Hands: 90 / 85 ( feels good here turnovers look good, knowing when to pass is important now)

Dunking Ability: 50 / 50

On-Ball Defense: 50 / 100

Stealing: 50 / 50

Blocking: 36 / 49 ( Hum side Tested with Shaq & I love this number for Hum. Still may bump Cpu in Future )

Offensive Awareness: 50 / 100

Defensive Awareness: 50 / 100

Offensive Rebounding: 40 / 50

Defensive Rebounding: 50 / 65

Offensive Consistency: 50 / 100

Defensive Consistency: 50 / 100

Fatigue Rate: 48 ( I like this as Guys get Tired , but with timeouts you can get 35 min. to 40 easy but they will be in the 60's by the end of the night.) Lower number they tire less.

Lateral Quickness: 30 / 55 key for cpu to be higher for defense of purposes. ( Still testing but may go up for both a little in future )

Tendencies:. cpu feels great..flow of the game is amazing!

Take Inside Shots: 50 / 50

Take Close Shots: 50 / 55

Take Mid-Range Shots: 50 / 90

Take 3PT Shots: 50 / 65

Post Shots: 50 / 75

Attack the Basket: 50 / 75

Look for Post Players: 50 / 70

Throw Alley-Oops: 70 Feels good here, a threat but definitely not to many attempts

Attempt Dunks: 50 / 60 (need Cpu to be more Aggressive,may bump up in future.)

Attempt Put backs: 100 / 100 ( Never see 1 for Hum & Cpu hardly ever )

Play Passing Lanes: 100 / 100

Go for On-Ball Steals: 100 / 100

Contest Shots: 100 / 100

Backdoor Cuts: 45 / 55 (good to keep Hum player honest. You try to roam to much on defense and the Cpu will take advantage. Actually may raise in Future.

Fouls: Hum / Cpu

Over the Back Foul Frequency: 100

Charging Foul Frequency: 100

Blocking Foul Frequency: 100

Reaching Foul Frequency: 100 / 100

Shooting Foul Frequency: 87/ 71. (Important setting feels great here as We drive so much and the Cpu doesn't. So Foul shots even out great.Trust Me!!!!..Bump humans side up to make the cpu go to the line more if you like.

Loose Ball Foul Frequency: 100

Illegal Screen Foul Frequency: 100

Movement: Credit Vann & Eccentric! Slight edits to my taste

Speed with Ball (Max rating): 70

Speed with Ball (Min rating): 35

Acceleration with Ball (Max rating): 70

Acceleration with Ball (Min rating): 35

Speed without Ball (Max rating): 71

Speed without Ball (Min rating): 36

Acceleration without Ball (Max rating):70

Acceleration without Ball (Min rating):36

( Closing Thoughts )

You can simply play with My sliders on HOF Setting or lower settings there Fire Trust ME ! But for my Sim Heads that want the Full Experience I would highly recommend these small changes below to your Roster !

As of 9-28-22 : No players in My Personal Nba 2k23 & Edited Rosters will have these 15 Badges below at all. You can remove these badges on your roster as well in just a few minutes the list below is in order as you go through! . Also the Still testing though: Credit to Celtic for the hard work Definitely donating to him as he completes the current Rosters: Furthermore the quick Edits I did to some of the Defensive attributes within your roster.
(Recommended to Remove This !5 Badges there Arcade Like & Give Boost to player Attributes in a Unrealistic Way!)

1.Pro touch (Pt)
2.Comeback Kid (CK)
3.Green Machine (GM)
4.Volume Shooter ( VS)
5.Floor General (FG)
6.Hypher Drive ( HD)
7.Post Playmaker (PP)
8.Unpluckable (UNP)
9.Vice Grip (VG)
10.Ankle Braces (ABR)
11.Boxout Beast (BB)
12.Chase Down Artist (CDA)
13.Pogo Stick (PS)
14.Rebound Chaser (RC)
15.Work Horse (WH)

Add these 6 Defensive Badges Globally to every player in your roster. (In Order as you do it). If they have these badges all ready Simply Bump up 1 Level to that player.Example you goto Lebron & He Has the Challenger Badge in silver, Simply bump Him to Gold.If they don’t have the Badge they get Bronze.

1.Challenger
2.Clamps (CLP)
3.Off Ball Pest (OBP)
4.Pick Dodger (PD)
5.Post Lockdown (PL)
6.Add to Every point guard & Point forward the "Bail out Badge as well".

(** 4 Recommended Defensive Global Edits to Every Player your Roster **)

1.Interior Defense (ID) +5
2.Perimeter Defense (PD) +5
3.Help IQ (Help IQ) +10
4.Defensive Consistency (DCNST) +10

** I set All teams to play Physical Defense in the coach sliders as well.. Help Defense set to 72 (Still Testing that number though)

That's It !

Down the line:
Once all the Roster Creators get done with there Projects. In My personal Future Final Rosters I will go back in after Playing the Cpu and edit these areas to my liking so that team definitely plays like there supposed to. ( I will upload to this post as well )
Everything I already spoke about in these detailed posts. Plus !

1.Shot tendency
2.Touches
3.Drive Tendency
4.Dunk Drive Tendency
5.Attack Strong
6.Roll Vs.Pop needs to be between 2 & 98 as if you put 99 or 100 its bugged the player won't follow.
7.Contest Shot
8.Iso Vs. Defenders (Elite), (average) etc...

Watch! Easy How to set up Video , for your Coaching Sliders & Settings before game !!

Raw Gameplay 2002 Lakers(Me)Vs. Suns all edits in!! Watch how Sim & great the Cpu Plays on both ends!!

Last edited by justintasha1996; 10-02-2022 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Sliders above for Magic/Jordan/Kobe Era only!!
Advertisements - Register to remove