BigBadAss33
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL22 PernellKarl076's Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by PernellKarl076
Yes I think we are, lol !

Just had the most amazing game with all my tinkering, lol !

Me LW lock on Anaheim vs Calgary, finished 5-4 in OT… But you know the FIX for the AI défense was in full effect in that game… Out of 35 shots from CGY, 9 made it to the net from DMEN, Rasmussen and Weegar scoring one each, and on my side out of 34 shots, 6 were by DMEN… Kulikov scored one !

I’m in no need to buy NHL 23 right now, lol !

As far as the cameras, believe me I’ve tried them all and the one that puts me right there is ACTION cam… I feel like I’m there instead of watching the game on TV… That's where Broadcast camera throws me off a bit. But believe me I tried, lol ! And it's a challenge and I love challenges, lol !

Will give your sliders a try buddy, but now I’m still tinkering here and there to get the most out of NHL22… Remember, I just came back on NHL about 2 weeks ago 😀
I was on the fence for 23, but reading the crowd improvements and new goalie animations has me sold! Ill wait for black Friday sale!!

I do have a question for you - DID YOU EDIT EVERY TEAMS DEFENSEMAN OR JUST YOURS?

If you did every team then I would suggest sharing roster or adding that to your explanation. just a tip is all..