View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #3
SuperGoalies
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: franchise, do teams scout your team off the bat, cause win 1 and loose 2 afterwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Honestly, I don’t think scouting has anything to do with it. The simulation engine just isn’t very good. I’ve seen good teams finish last, and bad teams go all the way to the conference finals
I have seen that too, I've seen one where Columbus Blue Jackets went like 55-20-4, then went to The Stanley Cup Finals, and Beat a team like Florida Panthers 4-2 series and first win its first Stanley cup, and then you investigate their roster and all I saw was mediocre players with only like 2 stars and maybe 1-star defensemen, or another one is Ottawa Senators they win first Stanley cup and then next season they don't even make playoffs.

all the whacky stuff happens after 2 seasons In playing the game, you start seeing random teams winning it, I once saw Montreal winning it.

am baffled at some of these results

hey thank you for sticking up for me in another thread, yes my English is bad, but I do try to make good conversation, yes am not very good at English, thank you man *gives you handshake*

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 10-12-2022 at 02:36 PM.