View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 10:09 AM   #8
PernellKarl076
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What's everyone's opinion on game???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I know a lot of people are saying the LOVE the gameplay this year because the defense really is more challenging. But your AI teammates are dumber than ever in my opinion. I can skate circle in the offensive zone and none of them will ever make an effort to get open for a shot. And when they do, they are hardly ever in a position to actually take a high percentage shot.
With all due respect Therebelyell, this is where I'm lost to be honest ! Maybe it's because of my sliders, maybe it's because of me playing player lock, but I see none of that ? And I really don't have the time and space to skate in circles…

I played a game last night and these moments are plenty, and they all happened in the 1st period and I didn't have to really look that hard to find them also…

** Note I play player lock in Action Camera, so in the heat of the moment, they are harder to find because you are not playing from the sky (god bless all the YouTubers with shadows 4 times bigger than the puck) 🙄… Your vision is way more limited…

All-Star difficulty and In this clip I control no.19, no.74 and no.4

In the 2nd clip, I had so many options and I screwed up, lol ! That's what I get playing with no pass assist 😆

Follow me on your favourite TUBE (Videos backstories often in my Slider Thread)