Old 10-20-2022, 12:32 PM   #185
Therebelyell626
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 23 Trial Available Now For EA Play Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
You are right, and on a related note I think there's a LOT of folks on OS who just need to quit on certain games. If you hate the game but buy it specifically to find glitches, bugs, stupid crap, etc then maybe you should look at yourself for buying a product you hate and why you are leaning into that?

Not saying that folks can't hate on something they have bought, by all means, have at it, but if you keep doing it are you really doing yourself any favors?

I am not saying to give up on a game, but maybe take a year off or two years off and see if it improved enough for you, fixed the things you had issues with, etc
Nobody is really hating on the game because of glitches or them not fixing things. I loved the NhL games the last few years.

Most of us are “pissed” because of the things removed without any reasoning or even a modicum of logic behind it.

Also, a lot of us are angry at the lack of transparency, and the flat out shifty, seedy, and downright deceiving advertising of this game before release. Implying that certain features have been “upgraded” in the game, without even the slightest mention of them being scaled back or in some cases flat out removed.

I always try and be constructive in these forums. I comment on this forum even though I do not own this version of the game, because for one I played the trial, and two NHL was my favorite sports title over the last 3 years even though hockey is not my #1 sport. I want to see if there is improvements throughout the year that may make me want to buy this years version, and also participate in discussions with other forum members.

To be honest a lot of people are pissed this year, and justifiably so. The way EA tried to sale the game this year is down right disgusting. I’m not going to sit here and act like this game is great, because it is isn’t. Even if the gameplay is better it is a scaled back version of last years game feature wise, and literal downgrade from what we have gotten in the past.

If that comes of as being negative just to be negative then I am sorry. But I just don’t have a lot of positive things to say about this years game. But I still would like to participate in the discussion and give my two cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove