Old 10-21-2022, 01:25 PM   #5
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K23 Pro+++ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
I’ve run two game tests of your sliders with CPU vs CPU and they work really well. The only tweak I made was raising dunk in traffic frequency up to 50 and attempt dunks to 45 (although I might swap them or make them both 45).

After doing that I did two CPU vs CPU games using the 1992 rosters (using Knicks as my team) and played a home game against the Hawks and an away game vs the Warriors.

The Hawks game was a blow out with the Knicks winning 106-79 and dominating from the start. Shooting percentages were high with Hawks shooting 49% and Knicks shooting 53% for the game. Hawks committed 15 turnovers and that was the big difference maker.

I admit after that first game I thought the sliders might be skewed too much for offense and found the shooting percentages high.

Next game against the warriors Hardaway and Mullin put on a shooting clinic and Warriors beat the Knicks 95-84. Shooting wise it was far better with the Knicks shooting 42% and Warriors shooting 47% for the game. Turnovers were low for both teams (4 each) and it was actually a really close game until the final 5 minutes when the Warriors pulled away and the Knicks couldn’t buy a bucket.

Interestingly, player wise the players all kind of played to their expectations. Ewing got 24 points, 13 rebounds and 2 blocks against the Hawks and totally dominated with Warriors with 45 points, 19 rebounds and 2 blocks. The biggest let down was that against the Hawks the Knicks supporting cast were amazing and against the Warriors on the road they were trash.

Similarly for the Hawks, Dominique had a really quiet game with only 16 points whilst Kevin Willis led their team with 24 points and 16 rebounds.

Overall I’m loving the sliders. I’ll test another 2-3 games hoping to see a repeat of a high scoring free flowing game and maybe a defensive battle.

The team fouls were about 10 per team each game which is low and results in nobody getting into foul trouble but I didn’t adjust your tendencies mostly because the teams don’t miss from the free throw line. Across both games the teams shot 48 free throws which is okay but they shot 96% combined (46/48) which is way too high and there is no real way to fix this apart from possibly another global edit that drops free throw attributes for all players. Have you thought about this at all?

Anyway, great sliders and I’m going to keep going with them.
Thanks, man. Not really thought about lowering free throw attribute globally but seems like that's for sure the only way to get anyone to miss.

And who knows, even that may not work. Definitely something I may look into soon though. Probably lowering -20 or 25 to start.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove