Old 10-24-2022, 10:23 AM   #197
The EVHL
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 23 Trial Available Now For EA Play Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PernellKarl076
Again I don’t know if it's because I play player lock, but in just that small clip, I control no.19 Krebs and I have Mittelstadt and Okposo "attacking" the slot, I see these things over and over again… The other clips I have in my thread, I see this also even when I go and retrieve the puck in the corner (Alex Tuch vid), we cycled the puck behind the net for a bit and then they are quick to go back in front…

OH ! It's true that I'm a "crash the net" type in my strategies, lol ! Could that be it ? If you have a couple of hours left in your trial, try that… Also if you don’t mind, try with my recommendations in my slider thread 😉

I know, I’m in no way implying that I wanna tell you who to play the game, lol ! But if you do let me know…
Yeah I'm usually a "Crash the net" guy too. My point isn't to say that 23 isn't better, it's just that it's not enough better for me with everything I've done in 22. I get most of the same experiences + I don't have to create 500+ CAP's to keep playing 22 lol. There aren't enough "huge" changes to make me want to commit to that time commitment.