View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 08:22 PM   #7
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K23 Patch Adds More Player Likeness Updates, Fixes and Improvements to Multi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA 2K
Addressed an issue that was preventing custom difficulty levels from working as intended
I'm always weary of a placebo but from what I can tell in my first MyEra game after the patch, it felt like all the slider adjustments I'd been trying to make all year finally "took", so to speak.

Before the patch, my mid-range felt overpowered. I could lower the slider way down and still see very little difference. Now, it seemed like I was shooting at a clip respective of how low the slider was (that is, I couldn't hit a whole lot). I had to bump the slider back up to get things back to what I'd consider normal.

In addition, pre-patch I was somehow lights out from three with 80's players, even with a low slider. Now I couldn't hit even mostly green releases. My steals slider was also super high pre-patch with little impact but now I seem to pick pockets too easily (will have to tamper it back down).

What I'll need to figure out next is which slider affects a ball-handler's ability to "slip by" or lose defenders. I noticed I couldn't get as much of an edge on a defender with Isiah Thomas as I seemed to be able to pre-patch. I really liked that freedom and maneuverability so if anyone knows which slider will open that back up, it'd be appreciated.

Also, here's the new Maurice Cheeks.