View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 12:52 PM   #490
cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden PC 23 slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarra82
CD, took a few weeks off in hope that some of the issues that have been spoken about in earlier replies was addressed. With that said, have the injuries been improved as well as the amount of pass attempts or is the game is what it is. It was playing so well earlier in the year.
Hey Buddy,

The game is changing and appears to be getting better, I guess from after the last Patch. It's changing without slider adjustments, which I've seen before, and believe EA is tweaking the game.

I'm running Injuries at 100. The amount of Injury Times Outs flashing in Red appears to be less now, every injured player goes through the Tunnel now, none being attended to on the sideline, most return back into the game, a lot of Defensive players.

The amount of permanent Injuries still seems low but I am seeing some teams now with 3 players injured, most for 1 or 2 weeks. Still looking at Injuries but I'm keeping it at 100 to get anything close to the NFL.

Past Attempts have gotten a little better also.

I will keep updating as I see changes.

Last edited by cdcool; 12-04-2022 at 12:56 PM.