View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 09:28 PM   #1
Tylerdcole
Rookie

Tylerdcole's Arena

OVR: 0
The Rise of Coach Cole (NCAA 14 Revamped)

EMU Football.jpg

Introduction:

This is it! The rise from humble beginnings for Coach Cole. Starting from the bottom and working his way up in the competitive college football world. The coach is named after my dad and has some background I have added. He will not be starting from an offensive or defensive coordinator position, but he was originally a high school football coach in the state of Michigan. He brought a struggling high school program to prominence and won a state title before leaving for the FBS level of college football.

Difficulty: I will be using Cgator22's sliders and it is set to Heisman difficulty.

Gameplay: 7 minute quarters with Ice the Kicker and Home Field Advantage off.

Recruiting Restrictions: I will only be allowed to recruit from the state the school is in, can recruit 15 prospects yearly, and no scouting will be allowed.

1* program I will be allowed to recruit 2 3* prospects.
2* program I will be allowed to recruit 3 3* prospects.
3* program I will be allowed to recruit 1 4* prospect.
4* program I will be allowed to recruit 2 4* prospects.
5* program I will be allowed to recruit 1 5* prospect.
6* program I will be allowed to recruit 2 5* prospects.

Redshirts: I will only be allowed to redshirt freshmen.

Transfers/Leaving Early: I will decide if we need the transfers or not. Any player that is declaring for the draft as a junior and is over 90 overall, I will not try to persuade to stay.

The Coach: Coach Cole will be starting at level 1. He will be the head coach of the Eastern Michigan Eagles to start. I will decide in the offseason if the teams who offer are worth leaving for and try to be as realistic as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove