View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 04:02 PM   #2
mike24forever
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Rogers Centre (Blue Jays) Stadium Renovations

Close friend of mine works for the Jays, I will ask him to see if he can get a photo of the work going on at the dome. I wonder how much work has been done so far?

I think the outfield wall and stands should be in the game. The fact that they have these graphics on their website make me think that it should be easy for the developers to get this year changes into the game. I love the raise bullpens. It was wasted space since the dome opened. Also, the new dimensions of the fens gives the outfield true alleys.

True story, about 25 years ago they had a hot tub set up to the left of the batters eye for a Lobatts Blue promo. I was given tickets for it, so i had free food and drinks plus had a nice hot tub during the game. My old *** would not be doing that now. LOL.

The biggest reno will be when they change the direction of the seats on the 1st and 3rd sides. They will no longer face in the direction for a football game. That will be huge for fans, but that is happening following next season.

Last edited by mike24forever; 12-12-2022 at 04:10 PM.