View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 07:44 PM   #81
da_centa_fielda
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

I played the Wilder vs Louis undisputed level prize fight and it really exposed how flawed and cheap the game is.

-The damage system makes no sense. I could get his c.head damage all the way down. But I couldn't get a knockdown because subsequent punches would land the left or right side of the head. Makes no sense.

-Cpu throws way too many body punches.

-CPU's stamina was down to 19% by the 6th round. Never got any lower all the way through the 15th. His power seemed to be unaffected by his lack of stamina as well. His punches were causing more damage than mine.

-The stamina may cause punches to go slower. But the blocking and counters were still lightning fast. Not affected at all by stamina.

-Punches feel artificially inaccurate. Wilder was constantly short arming straights. Some punches would land to the body but register as a miss.

-Facial damage still doesn't get worse. Never can get a cut or swelling to go beyond the first bar. I even tested this on multiplayer with two controllers.

The game is enjoyable when it's working properly. But it just misses the mark too often in its current form. Hopefully they keep the frequent updates coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove