View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 08:42 PM   #6
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 23 - Community Offseason Roster [Xbox Series X/S]

Sorry everyone, I know I stepped away from Operation Sports out of the blue, but I wanted to come back and give an update. I had quite a few people on Twitter over the past few weeks ask for detailed updates on what's been going on with the roster so here you go:

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/01/23

File Name: UPDATED23
Console: Xbox Series X/S
Gamer Tag: xAPATHYx13

- All transactions from Free Agenct all the way through today's date (05.01.23) are now included. Some recent changes over the last 96 hours:

* RB Latavius Murray signed to the Bills [1-year]
* T/G Billy Turner signed to the Jets [1-year]
* CB Chandon Sullivan signed to the Steelers [1-year]
* P Joseph Charlton signed to the Browns [1-year]

* RB Jerick McKinnon re-signed to the Chiefs [1-year]

* C Jimmy Murray released from the Jaguars
* DL Gerri Green released from the Bears
* S Jalen Elliott released from the Raiders
* S Tyree Gillespie released from the Jaguars

Trades:

* RB D'Andre Swift traded to the Eagles for draft pick compensation
* TE Adam Trautman traded to the Denver Broncos for draft pick compensation

- The NFL Draft Rounds 1-3 are 100% complete and available. I only will have these rounds completed, but will be adding QBs, RBs, WRs, Kickers & Punters from additional rounds. I encourage the community to DL the roster and create/add/edit whoever else and whatever else as you like. I just don't have the time like I have in previous years to continue much more.

* Players added this evening: CB Kelee Ringo [Cowboys], OT Dawand Jones [Browns], K Chad Ryland [Patriots], RB Roschon Johnson [Bears], DL Cameron Young [Seahawks], QB Jake Haener [Saints], QB Stetson Bennett [Rams], WR Charlie Jones [Bengals], QB Aidan O'Connell [Raiders], QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson [Browns], RB Eric Gray [Giants], CB Jakorian Bennett [Raiders], WR Derius Davis [Chargers], P Bryce Baringer [Patriots], P Ethan Evans [Rams] & K Anders Carlson [Packers].

* Several edits were done tonight to updated jersey # assignments, depth charts, and rookie Ratings. A lot of people are reaching out to me to increase the OVR of Bryce Young and C.J. Stroud to high 70s. This is simply 100% unrealistic to do so. Madden's base rating system does not put rookie QBs that high. The top 3 QBs from last year's Draft were 68, 69 and 70 OVRs at Launch. I already have this year's QB draft class rated higher and I will not be going any higher than it is.

- Several other changes were made to the roster tonight. I even converted Seattle's base roster back to a 3-4. Over the offseason, there were several reports coming out that Seattle was moving to a 4-3 (which made sense with their top 3 LBs) but after the draft, it's pretty much confirmed they're staying with their 3-4.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-02-2023 at 07:02 PM.