View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 01:57 AM   #6
ericfc
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: This is why we don't want college to be gameplay Madden clone

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I was reading the info about college not wanting to be similar to Madden so they gonna work on dynasty

What scares me we never said college Dynasty was similar to Madden franchise we were talking about gameplay wise

So I hope College not getting mix messaging

What I mean not being Madden is the examples below

- Slider Hell: those same slider problems from old gen transferred to the Current Gen

-AI running game is still easy to stop regardless of up sliders,I forgot which year it was the CPU have a very Good running game untill one of those patches killed it and running became non existent regardless of sliders

-late game Clock management this is self explanatory

-Deep balls floats in the air to slow to the point the defender catches up its super unrealistic

-in the Trenches problems is also self exploratory

- difficulty Levels needs to be reworked and challenging from both sides of the ball

- the grandaddy of them all the infested bugs is so bad you can make highlights videos and showcases because there so many bugs u need a exterminator

So many gameplay errors I didn't mention

I know College got the same engine as Madden doesn't mean they should adopt their careless ways

Be different and be better!!
It seems that you have concerns about the upcoming college football game and its similarity to Madden, specifically in terms of gameplay. You hope that the college game doesn't receive mixed messaging and that it differentiates itself from Madden. Your concerns include slider issues, AI running game, clock management, deep ball mechanics, problems in the trenches, difficulty levels, and gameplay bugs. You believe that the college game should strive to be different and better, avoiding the same pitfalls as Madden.