View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 06:35 PM   #1
Hey_Rebby
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7
Ratings boost for Pistons Dennis Rodman

Diehard Pistons fan from way back in the day...there hasn't been much to enjoy with the Pistons on 2K in recent years. The current team sucks and the 2004 team is a shell of itself.

I got really fired up today. Playing as the 89 Pistons against my friend online with the 86 Hawks. I put Rodman in the starting lineup to guard Wilkins. I don't know why I haven't noticed this before, but Rodman's, perimeter defense rating is a joke...53!!! Dominique wasn't known for his D and he's a 87. Hell, the person I replaced int he starting lineup, Mark Aguirre, is a 83.
How the hell is a guy that is known as one of the greatest defenders of all-time a 53 for perimeter D? He was first-team all-NBA defense in 89.

Then I looked at the AT Pistons. That version is only a 66. The AT Bulls' Rodman has a perimeter defense of 77!!! People, Jerry Stackhouse, a man that was a liability on defense, is rated a 78 for perimeter D on the All-Time Pistons. Rodman on the Pistons was known for guarding the best offensive player on the other side, whether he was a shooting guard, small forward, PF, or center. He didn't really guard wings when he was a Bull.

I know this is a minor then for most, but for a Pistons fan, it would be nice to have our teams with the best and true representation of our guys.

Who is the best person nowadays to try to contact at 2K to share this frustration/request for improvement, Czar?
Advertisements - Register to remove