View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 02:30 AM   #4
Cowboyfan_19
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ratings boost for Pistons Dennis Rodman

The way the gameplay is constructed, the 89 Pistons are a hard team to win with. Isiah is too short to finish inside, Lambier's shot release has been impossible to time for over a decade now, Rodman feels slow as you said.

But I've always been a believer in that badges heavily out weigh attributes. That 89 squad is stacked with gold & hof defensive/rebounding badges on the perimeter & in the inside for being a tier 2 team. Matter of fact, I think it's actually ridiculous how insane the difference is between defensive squads like the Bad boys, 65 Celtics, 86 Celtics, 97 Heat, 91 Bulls, etc. vs the current teams in tier 2 & 3 is.

This guy I played had the 04 Lakers, and proceeded to anhialate me, not because he was incredible with Kobe & Shaq (which he was), but he played all 5 of those starters super tight against my guys, and my guys literally could not breathe. Screens & cuts weren't working because how insane that team is badged defensively. I knew Rick Fox was the only guy not badged defensively, but I still couldn't muster offense against that squad.