Old 08-20-2023, 06:49 PM   #1
ScaredyWalls
Rookie

ScaredyWalls's Arena

OVR: 0
In Defense of EA......

In Defense of EA Sports

Hello, fellow Madden fans.
Im writing this post to share my opinion on why I think EA Sports deserves more credit and respect for their work on Madden NFL 24. I know this might be an unpopular or controversial opinion, but I hope you will hear me out and keep an open mind.

First of all, I want to acknowledge that Madden NFL 24 is not a perfect game. It has its flaws, bugs, glitches, and issues that need to be fixed or improved. I’m not here to deny or ignore those problems. I’m also not here to blindly praise or defend EA Sports for everything they do. I’m just here to offer a different perspective and appreciation for what they have done and are doing for the game and the community.
It dawned on me last night when I was watching a stream last where the guy is going on and on about how "Stupid" His CPU Players are, but he kept Playing as , and getting out of positiion as the Weak Side contain as the DE and leaving Shifting his Nose Tackle From overtop of the center. Which in turn left huge holes That the CPU took full advantage of. He was complaining that the Will linebacker ( the One he Called The Dude on the Outside ) should have filled the gap but he was in man coverage on the TE they had as a sniffer in the backfield.
It was obvious he didn't understand Coverage Concepts or Run Fits ( Which the latter is taught in PeeWee Football) but I would almost put money on the fact that he didnt know any of it, or why his Cloud Cornerback was always out of position in a Buzz Cv3. But instead of trying to learn them he went to some discord server leaving poorly worded Opinions that made him look like a fool in the eyes of someone that loves football and the nuances that make it such an amazing game to get into and really dive deep into it.

So that got me thinking.........
How Many of the people complaining about Madden 24 even Understand football.... I MEAN REALLY UNDERSTAND AND APPRERECIATE THE NUANCES OF THIS GAME MANY OF US LOVE SO DEARLY.
But thats my point Im slowly getting to, EA Has to cater to Me and my Psycotic Strive towards ultimate realism but ALSO Make a game you can give to your 7 ryr old nephew for his Birthday.
AND BOTH NEED TO ENJOY THE GAME
Thats a tough task, But until we get more game devs giving EA Competiton We have 2 choices , We can Learn some football, or learn how to code and make the game you want.
IDK About you but im going to go back and study film .

Last edited by ScaredyWalls; 08-20-2023 at 06:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove