View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 07:31 AM   #4
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Angry Re: Playmakers Madden 24 All Madden Sliders (No Switch Rule)

Updated the base settings

Sliders are built around No Switch Defensive Rule to force the user to rely more on AI teammates ratings.

Classic Style passing is being utilized so that accuracy for user is more dependent on QB Rating.

This set operates off of 0 Threshold and 0 Pass Reaction to reduce unrealistic movement and wacky animations by the AI on All Madden. You'll still see a few occasions where defenders magically warp their way back into a play on All Madden and few physic plays with defenders back to the ball but 0 helps to limit it some.

QBA was slightly increased from 5 to 7. Highest setting recommended would be 10 If your QB is struggling to complete passes.

WR Catch was increased from 40 to 43 to decrease the amount of non contact drops. I usually try to keep QBA +WR Catch at total value of 50 combined together.

For example QBA 5 + WR Catch 45 or QBA 10 + WR Catch 40 to prevent passing game from being overpowered with this set-up

Ball Security at 5 forces USER to cover up the ball more. Despite the low setting I've very rarely seen more than 2 fumbles.

Run block is at 5 to reduce the gaping holes in this years running game. This could eventually get lowered to 0.

Pass Coverage was increased from 45 to 50

With FGA at 35 I've seen a few kicks miss wide and saw 2 blocked kicks which is good because I was beginning to think FG blocks had been removed.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 10-07-2023 at 07:34 AM.