View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 07:16 PM   #106
AIRJ23
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Its the NBA FINALS: '96 Bulls vs '17 Warriors - Who will win a 7-game series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real2KInsider
[inaccuracies].
I’m gonna add two more points to poke gaping holes in those canned arguments.

If dray wasnt an offensive liability, why did Kerr take him out during playoff and finals runs openly because he was an.. offensive liability.

And if players are “running more now” then explain why players in the 60’s or 70’s who either matched or outpaced todays game were getting injured less wearing CHUCKS!! CHUCKS! Put them in today’s shoes and allow them to carry the ball all over without getting called and they’d look like wizards too. lol.

80’s pacing was crazy fast too. They weren’t getting injured in layup lines or landing even though they didn’t have landing zone rules back then to protect them like they do now.

KD didn’t return the season AFTER he tore his Achilles. He missed an entire season. Nique didn’t miss an entire season. He came back the next season. And averaged 30.

I’ll give you one thing, player’s bank accounts sure have evolved. Work ethic, not so much. Or not at all really. You have guys who played in one era and coached another, or coached both eras telling you players today don’t work out or train nearly as hard. But go off. Looking at advanced stat sheets all day I’m sure makes you know better than them.

Again, do your research. Watch the games. You’re wrong on way too many points.

Last edited by AIRJ23; 10-12-2023 at 07:18 PM.