View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 03:23 PM   #1
jblackstone
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS2 Madden07 All Time Greatest Teams

OK took a shot at a cool concept. This is just the Roster file, please don't attempt a Franchise with this, I'll be supplying a Franchise file in a future post, probably in a couple of weeks. For that, I'll be adding all of the coaches that were current during that time as well. Should be fun. Also, I will be creating textures to match the following teams since they vary from what the game provides.

Jets, Rams, Raiders, Giants, 49ers, Falcons, Dolphins

Finally, yes, I know, there are duplicate players, shouldn't be any duplicates in Free Agency but to make the teams accurate it is what it is. Also, I know there aren't over 50 players in every team, thats the best I could come up with for the older teams. That's why I added some pretty cool players in Free Agency that span several decades. But when we do the Franchise File, you'll need to use that to get enough players. Also, the salaries are low so that you can hopefully enjoy the free agency some with the names that are out there.

With that said, wanted to get this out there and see what everyone thought. Im enjoying Cowboys vs Niners currently, but the sky is kind of the limit with this. Hopefully you enjoy it as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SLUS-21476 Madden NFL 07 Roster RstGR8 (C06463A4).zip (185.2 KB, 15 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove