Old 02-21-2024, 09:28 PM   #15
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: College Football’s 2025 NFL Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by noarmsduck
Yeah NCAA 14 had roster editing before and after starting a Dynasty, and I definitely want that to remain and there's no good reason it shouldn't. You could also create new recruits and add them to the class at the beginning of every season. I'm not sure what the legal issues would be regarding roster sharing but that would be nice to have as well. The more customization options in the game the better IMO. That includes conferences, uniforms, and Teambuilder stuff too.
As far as editing recruits, I wasn't talking about create a recruit. That was cool to be able to create random recruits and follow their careers. I was talking about actually editing recruits that are in the database. Ideally, I want to be able to download a created HS recruiting class. If not, I want to be able to edit recruits so there can be more balance and variance. In the past, it felt there were only a few templates they used. I can remember always seeing fast WRs with no hands or the opposite. Always the same type of ATH QB who had low 80s throwing ratings, 80 speed, and usually safety skills. I would spend hours going through most players to see more unique players.

Just lock editing recruits before the process like creating a recruit. It'll be nice to see recruiting overalls reflected like real life. Where you see guys rated high because they have ideal prototype size or guys get underrated because they don't have ideal size. And ways to add level of competition of HS reflected in rankings. So if you have a prospect with prototype size in a high level of competition, their rankings are likely to be high. But, they could be a bust. Or a undersized guy in a lower level or competition, could be underrated, but could be a gem.
Advertisements - Register to remove