View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 09:08 AM   #17
georgiafan
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Different Broadcast Teams Confirmed by Kirk

Yea you would assume the marketing people at EA would be smart enough to keep on feeding the info until May. They are plenty of smaller stuff they can release that will make news now which will get swallowed up when the major stuff comes.

I wonder what else we could see as seems like the commentary is getting the leaks now. I wonder when they will go over ratings because that would make for some easy content to put out. However they may not want to make anyone mad with lower ratings then they think the should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I do like that there's been a good slow trickle of info coming out. I did have a little fear that after the commercial last month, that we would go 3 months without hearing anything. But with the NIL aspect and the ESPN guys giving bread crumbs, there has been something each week. I do think most of it has been intentional, while some have been "leaks". I the Fowler updates were intentional and the Kevin Connors post was intentional. You don't unintentionally leak some of the half time script. But, I would consider some things "leaked". I would consider Herbstreit saying that their multiple broadcast teams a leak. It is assumed that Gameday is in, but not that there are multiple broadcast teams. I'd consider that Connors saying that he's Studio Updates guy and Halftime reporter, a leak as well. It's not a complete surprise, but it was confirmed. If you looked up his info, you'd see that he was more of a Studio guy anyway and after he had the Halftime script post, that he would do those things. I been saying for a while that he would at least be the Studio Updates guy. But, him saying that some players will have hoods hanging out of jersey is definitely a leak.

I just hope we continue to see bread crumbs here and there until the full reveal in May. That way, the buzz doesn't die down