Old 03-08-2024, 09:28 AM   #2
LegendKillerOne
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Mode- Rainouts/Doubleheaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus95
How hard can this be to add? I mean this happens multiple times every season. Baffling, would add such a nice interesting wrinkle and challenge to franchise mode. Managing the pen and rotation, starting 9 etc etc in games leading up to and after the doubleheaders. Make weather a more integral part of the mode. for example, maybe get a weather report every pre game. Like - weather looks clear, or light rain expected-should not affect game, or heavy rain expected to start after game time, suspended/cxld game likely, or heavy rain forecast for tomorrow, rainout likely then etc etc. They did a 1/4 measure with adding the pretty much pointless rain delays a few years back, why not add this for true realism?
Well let me put it this way. They still do not let you edit coaches and some games have been doing that for almost 10 years now. So. I do not think its they are not able to do it. I just think they either don't want to as I am sure it can be complex or really do not see the value in adding it.

Last edited by LegendKillerOne; 03-08-2024 at 09:32 AM.