View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 09:49 AM   #1
3rdstrike_ent
Rookie

OVR: 0
3rdstrike’s Mega WWE Universe thread

Welcome to my Universe Mode thread, and I hope for this to be as entertaining for all of you as it is for me. I feel like the best way to kick things off is to help all of you get acquainted with what my Universe Mode will bring to the table by detailing a brief plot/summary prior to listing rosters and posting show results. With that being said, let’s get to it…

Forget all you know about WWE currently and for the most part in the past. Sometimes some old feuds will be highlighted and revisited but for the most part things will stay fresh. With the variety of wrestlers past and present, alive or dead, why limit yourself to just a set roster, I ask?

In this Universe Mode, I won’t…

Have you ever wondered what it would have been like to see a rivalry between Andre The Giant and Braun Strowman? How about seeing the story that could be told when a prime Mick Foley meets the wicked mind of Windham Rotunda, who passed away way too soon! How about Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio looking to secure tag team gold against a team like Imperium??

Possibilities that are considered unrealistic are endless, and in this Universe these are scenarios that can actually happen…

Along with that, small inserts of text based promos will be added into the results to not only keep things interesting, but to help build more of a rivalry then the actual game mode allows us to do so. Hopefully these are things that will captivate you and spark your interest, or at least cause you to raise an eyebrow!

If it does, stay tune and watch the magic unfold…

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 03-17-2024 at 06:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove