Old 03-13-2024, 08:51 PM   #6284
ggsimmonds
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Boxing Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
good! I don't want to see Tyson hurt! People are so wrapped up in Tyson's history (mostly ******s but some hardcore boxing peeps too!) that they think he would kills Jake Paul. What they don't realize is that Tyson is washed a long time ago as a pro athlete. Remember McBride, Remember his fight With RJJ - JP is in his 20s and is at least decent and coordinated. IN a full boxing match he would KO Mike, hate to say it but it's true. Tyson would be gassed after 2 rounds. Remember too that RJJ has a glass jaw and Tyson couldn't put him away.

60 year olds don't belong in the ring with 20 year olds lol ... I actually have a friend who knows nothing about boxing wants to bet me money that Tyson KO's JP!
Spot on. The boxing sub-reddit, youtube and facebook comments are filled with people saying Tyson will murder Paul. They are severely underestimating the impact getting old has. That surprises me tbh, I figured more people would have enough sense to know that a 60 yr old won't be dominating any 24 year old professional athlete.

But also, Tyson didn't even look good in the second half of his career. Its like they are expecting to see a 58 year old version of 1989 Tyson instead of a 58 year old version of 2005 Tyson.