View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 12:07 PM   #96
sportsfanatic1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K25 Wishlist

Everybody touched on gameplay, courts and CAP so I will talk mynba everything is good but could be better. The draft needs revamping, all star weekend needs revamping, free agency could be better gleague players overfilling the free agency market with ratings being close to the role players asking for astronomical money averaging a whole 5ppg and 5rpg. At this point I don’t think gleague is needed. Make winning the championship more lively and important because a 10 second cutscene is not enough especially when a random gleague player celebrating like a kid who didn’t contribute to the group project but gets an A+ too. Also them sleep doctors, strength doctors, stamina doctors is a waste to me as well. Media tweets are a waste of time it’s nice but useless. Also when you advance ten years or later it needs to feel immersive like new stars need to be talked about like the next lebron, next kd. Big trade rumors of stars wanting out Example Trae young, Donovan Mitchell. Everybody might not like cutscenes but if done correctly like press conferences, draft, free agency, all star weekend it would be cool. If we can have an open world riding go karts, robots and jetpacks in my player then this should be easily done for mynba players