Old 04-24-2024, 01:01 PM   #3
jcar0725
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 24 Trade Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Let me ask this, I am in year 3 of my Jays chise and I got 2 players I need to get rid of.

-SP Kevin Gausman 6-5 3.89 era 86ovr A potential--(BUT he is regressing) final year making 22mil

-OF George Springer .314avg 6 HRs 389ops 75ovr A potential (Also regressing) final year making 25 mil

Of course when I have them on the block teams are offering unrealistic players. Reds offered me Elly De LA Cruz for Gausman, and Rockies were willing to part with Nolan Jones if I tossed in a C level prospect.

Just want an idea of possible potential levels I can expect. I was thinking C potential with a little bit of age on them.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
I feel like no team would take those guys unless they're in a playoff race and really could use one more high level SP, or one more productive OF/DH.

You can probably get a young C level or maybe a B level prospect at best in order to be realistic. OR maybe a guy in his 20's that could be good if given a chance to play every day but is sitting on some team's minor league roster.

You're definitely on the right track though, with trying to keep the trading somewhat realistic. Like, a small market team is VERY unlikely to make this trade unless they are really gunning for a WS.