View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:55 PM   #7
3rdstrike_ent
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 3rdstrike’s Mega WWE Universe thread

RAW Week 3

OPENING PROMO

The camera fades in to the arena as the crowd roars with anticipation. Brock Lesnar's entrance music hits, and the audience erupts as The Beast Incarnate storms down to the ring, his eyes blazing with intensity.

Brock Lesnar: "Listen up! I'm not a patient man. I don't wait for opportunities, I create them! Andre The Giant, you think you're some kind of unstoppable force? Well, I'm here to prove you wrong. I'm not waiting until Day 1. I'm gonna end you right here, right now!"

The crowd goes wild as Lesnar paces around the ring, waiting for Andre's response. Suddenly, the lights dim, and Andre's iconic theme music fills the arena. The ground shakes as the Eighth Wonder of the World makes his way to the ring, towering over everyone in his path.

Andre steps into the ring, facing off with Lesnar, the tension palpable in the air. Without a word, the two behemoths collide, trading thunderous blows as the crowd cheers on.

The brawl escalates, chairs and bodies flying everywhere, until finally, Andre gains the upper hand. With a roar of triumph, he hoists Lesnar high into the air, chokeslamming him with bone-crushing force through a nearby table.

The crowd erupts in shock and awe as Lesnar lies motionless amidst the wreckage. Andre stands tall, victorious, his dominance reaffirmed as the arena reverberates with his name.

The camera fades to black as the commentators struggle to find words to describe the epic showdown they've just witnessed.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Qualifier Match

Solo Sikoa vs Finn Balor

WWE Universal Championship Qualifier Match

Hollywood Hogan vs LA Knight

WWE Tag Team Championship Qualifier Match
The Uso’s vs Diamond Mine

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage, Roman Reigns is visibly disappointed after The Usos and Solo Sikoa's losses. He paces back and forth, frustration evident on his face. He turns to his wise counselor, Paul Heyman, seeking guidance.

Roman Reigns: "Paul, what the hell just happened out there? The Usos and Solo couldn't get the job done. This isn't how things are supposed to go."

Paul Heyman, ever composed, approaches Roman, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Paul Heyman: "I understand your frustration, Roman. But this is just a minor setback. You and I both know that setbacks are nothing more than opportunities in disguise."

Roman looks at Paul, his expression still heavy with disappointment.

Roman Reigns: "Opportunities? How are these losses supposed to be opportunities?"

Paul smiles knowingly, his confidence unwavering.

Paul Heyman: "Because, my Tribal Chief, every defeat presents us with a chance to regroup, to reassess, and to come back even stronger. I have a plan, Roman. Trust me, our dominance will not be compromised by a single night's events."

Intrigued, Roman leans in, his interest piqued.

Roman Reigns: "What's the plan, Paul? Tell me."

Paul's smile widens, but he maintains his air of secrecy.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Qualifier Match

Randy Orton vs Trick Williams

WWE Women’s Championship Qualifier Match
Rhea Ripley vs Raquel Rodriguez vs Lita

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage, the atmosphere is tense as Roman Reigns prepares to make his entrance for his match with The Undertaker. The Usos and Solo Sikoa stand nearby, eager to accompany their Tribal Chief to the ring. But Roman stops them with a firm gesture, his expression serious.

Roman Reigns: "Hold on, boys. You're not coming out with me tonight."

The Usos and Solo Sikoa exchange confused glances, taken aback by Roman's unexpected command.

Jimmy Uso: "But Roman, we always have your back. We need to be out there with you."

Roman shakes his head, his tone brooking no argument.

Roman Reigns: "Not tonight. I have other matters that require your attention. Matters that only you three can handle. Heyman is going to fill you in…

WWE Universal Championship Qualifier Match
Undertaker vs Roman Reigns

CLOSING SEGMENT

The scene goes backstage to an all out brawl where The Bloodline is trying to take out Roman Reigns opponents prior to Day 1. Solo is brawling with Bron Breakker as Jimmy and Jey brawl with AJ Styles and Bobby Lashley to close the show…

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 05-05-2024 at 03:22 PM.