View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 09:02 PM   #8
3rdstrike_ent
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 3rdstrike’s Mega WWE Universe thread

NXT Week 3

OPENING PROMO

Cody Rhodes strides into the NXT ring, mic in hand, a fire in his eyes that could light up the entire arena.

Cody Rhodes: “Last week, Omos, you thought you could just walk all over me, huh? Well, tonight, I'm standing right here, calling you out. I want you in this ring, face to face, man to man."

The crowd erupts with cheers and anticipation, but instead of Omos's towering figure emerging, it's Logan Paul, swaggering his way down the ramp. Cody's gaze hardens as Logan steps into the ring, smirking…

Cody Rhodes: "You're not Omos, but I'll take what I can get. If he's too scared to face me, then maybe you'll do?"

Logan chuckles, holding up his hands.

Logan Paul: “Easy there, Cody. Omos isn't here to play your little games. But I'm here to deliver a message since he took orders on my behalf. He's not interested in facing you tonight. However, if you want a shot at him, you're going to have to put something on the line."

Cody's brow furrows, his frustration boiling over.

Cody Rhodes: "What do you want, Logan? My pride? My dignity?"

Logan shakes his head, a devious grin spreading across his face.

Logan Paul: "No, Cody. I want your spot. Your coveted number 20 entry in the Royal Rumble. If you want a shot at Omos, you're going to have to risk it all. Lose, and it's me strutting down that ramp at number 20, not you."

The crowd gasps in disbelief as Cody clenches his fists, his determination clear.

Cody Rhodes: "Fine, Logan. You want my spot? You want to play dirty? You got it. Consider it done. But mark my words, after I take down Omos, you’re next…”

NXT Women’s Championship Semi-Finals
Ronda Rousey vs Iyo Skyy

Karrion Kross vs Wes Lee

NXT North American Championship Semi-Finals
Bronson Reed vs Tyler Bate

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage Shane McMahon is on the phone having a conversation with an unknown person on the other end…

Shane McMahon: “It would be great to have you show up for NXT Rumble. There could be plenty of waves made if this happens. Listen, just show up next week, I have the perfect opponent lined up to help you knock some of the ring rust off. We’ll make it a big deal… I’ll see you next week!”

After Shane hangs up the phone he nods in a state of approval at the business decision he’s just made, feeling very positive about the outcome…

Cody Rhodes vs Omos w/ Logan Paul

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 05-04-2024 at 09:04 PM.