Old 05-17-2024, 11:57 AM   #60
GoJags904
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Yeah I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade but upon close inspection there is alot of Madden DNA in that trailer. They do have the above the knee pants in, so I'm really confused why so many players are still wearing the bleeding eyesore down to the shin 1940's style pants? Painted on past the elbow arm sleeves, cleat spats that look like an extra shoe instead of actual tape, and maybe worst of all the extremely strange way too big shoulders and too long torso length that destroys the look of a ton of the player models in Madden, all present in this trailer. This all speaks way more to my excessive Madden fatigue than the what this game will be honestly. Still hyped and so glad our college football game is back.
Yea college football being back will never not be a day one buy but EA made it look like madden as i expected. Although i say that boiling in frustration, i still want to see how different playstyles actually work as that can override my madden distaste. Love the pregame cinematics for all teams with beautiful detail. I expected nothing less and cant deny they didnt fumble the ball with it. Waiting to see it in action and praying EA delivers

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON