View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 02:22 PM   #1
Kodii Rockets
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
PS5 - CF25 Power 5 Showdown League Rules/Sign Up Thread

10YF has been one of the top leagues on OS for the past 10 years. With the return of College Football, we will now be extending our admin team to the collegiate ranks.

We're all grownups and know that some of the things we see in football aren't sim, but they also aren't limited by AI and legacy issues in EA games, we don't want to have a league full of rules, but if any player has too many complaints, ramifications are listed below. That being said, the following rules are in place to maintain a gameplay environment true to the roots of football, hopefully they will act as a baseline for your playstyle rather than alterations that you need to make to your game. These rules are not all inclusive, and owners may be punished for doing things not listed below if it's not consistent with our gameplay goals. Most fall into the realm of 'DON'T ATTEMPT TO ABUSE THE A.I'. I feel we are offering a lot more freedom than some of the other successful leagues here on OS. All we ask is that you refrain from abusing this privilege. i.e. We’re not a ‘do whatever it takes to win’ league. You should only have to look at the gameplay rules once and verify that's the way you play, if not, this league probably isn't the league for you.

P5 SLIDERS AND SETTINGS
Spoiler

*Please note, gameplay rules are subject to change, as well as slider adjustments that may be needed during the CFM.*

I. P5 PROTOCOL
Spoiler

II. GENERAL GAMEPLAY RULES
Spoiler

PSN ID:
Favorite Team/Top 5 Teams you’d like to use:
Have you ever played in a no-switch league?
Generally, what's your best availability to play league games?
What is the 10YF quarter length specified in our Rules and Info section?
What's your availability for a tryout game?

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord
Advertisements - Register to remove