Old 07-19-2024, 03:48 PM   #4
noarmsduck
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Uniform and Helmet color issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
Regarding the issue with the Chrome, I did not have chrome jersey numbers, but the chrome helmet looked good on the website, way dark on team select and then looked fine in-game.

No clue what it should be picking up reflections from in the select screen, but it seems to be reflecting the dark colors in the background - unless I'm crazy.

For the number spacing...I don't mean to sound rude in any way, but I think that's just going to be one of those things that can't be perfect. Don't really see any way that they can change it to be much better than what it is now...and if so, I'm sure there's so many other things to take care of first.

I'm pretty happy with the mode thus far...though it definitely needs some screw and bolt tightening.
I'll try it out in game and see if it looks better.

On the numbers, I think the home jersey numbers for that team are just glitched. If I create a new team the numbers show up the way I want them like in the away jersey. Unfortunately I'll probably just have to remake it from scratch, but at least it's fixable on my end.