View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 09:07 PM   #1
NickChew
Rookie

OVR: 3
GCO v4 "Community Roster" underway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
So Nick just which editor are you currently using...

----------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by NickChew
I've still been using the .265 from awhile back, haven't had any problems. I have the others downloaded but haven't installed them yet. Are there any major differences between those that would make the install more significant? Otherwise I'll just leave it, I dont like to jump around to different versions with one roster file.

As for the community update, I have been able to find time here and there to update the website. I don't have anything posted yet, but the editing homepage will be looking nice. And once I get the final touches on that I'd like to get going.

You guys had some good input the last couple weeks regarding how we should go about this. And I think I have a plan that will put some of that input to use, I hope. My original thinking was to pass around a roster file to people involved, but obviously there is just too much going on and too many chances of something going wrong with that route. I think what we will do is use topics here, and at gamechewover, to gather as much info as possible. I will have each team's roster moves and player attribute ratings posted for everyone to see (thank you Finn for the HTML export!). We can use the forums to communicate and give other input on them. Plan on going division by division, starting with the AFC East.

I'm counting on all these brains to give input! If this can all come together as planned, and we all post and act as reasonable adults, this can be the best roster set ever, and carry us into the draft next year maybe

We'll have to see what "next gen Madden 2" can bring to the table next year...
Just wanted to post some info in a response last week to Rickster in the other topic. It kind of got buried in there quickly, so I just wanted to make sure anyone looking for some new info sees it.

But the update is finally underway
I'll paste some links at the end of this post, but feel free to give input anywhere and anyway you want. I won't be emailing anyone individually like I originally thought.

We are starting in the AFC East as stated earlier, and will go division by division. With all the player movement up to this date and beyond. After that is player creation/overwriting, depth charts, and player attribute rating adjustments, possibly followed by playbooks.

Editing Homepage
Roster Update Forum
Advertisements - Register to remove