View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 07:39 PM   #1
GB33
Pro

OVR: 5
Roster/Slider combo question

I was thinking today. While I do care about relatively accurate rosters, having the 3rd string special teams guy on the Texans correct is not that big of a deal. Just want pretty accurate ones. What I was wandering is wether there is a roster set and or slider combination for what I want. I want the teams and individual players to be ranked accordingly. Such as on the Chiefs, a great high scoring offense, and descent DB's but pretty much aweful tackling all around. The Packers defense improved from last year but still mediocre at best. The Texans having a few offensive studs at key positions but overall not a good team. Then teams like Indy (NOT my team) with a fantastic offense and a well above average defense with the correct players rated accordingly.
If I am playing the Saints, I want to be able to run all over them. But against the Bears or Redskins, I shouldn't be able to get much going. You see what I mean. I just want team specific and realistic gameplay. Can someone point me in the right direction? I am currently playing with a fairly old (sep/oct I believe) roster set of I believe daflyboys with a few personal tweaks. It is good, and I enjoy the game still alot. But I also have an itch for more. Especially after reading a rescent post about some edits and sliders and how great they were.
Advertisements - Register to remove