Old 01-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Roster/Slider combo question

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
I was thinking today. While I do care about relatively accurate rosters, having the 3rd string special teams guy on the Texans correct is not that big of a deal. Just want pretty accurate ones. What I was wandering is wether there is a roster set and or slider combination for what I want. I want the teams and individual players to be ranked accordingly. Such as on the Chiefs, a great high scoring offense, and descent DB's but pretty much aweful tackling all around. The Packers defense improved from last year but still mediocre at best. The Texans having a few offensive studs at key positions but overall not a good team. Then teams like Indy (NOT my team) with a fantastic offense and a well above average defense with the correct players rated accordingly.
If I am playing the Saints, I want to be able to run all over them. But against the Bears or Redskins, I shouldn't be able to get much going. You see what I mean. I just want team specific and realistic gameplay. Can someone point me in the right direction? I am currently playing with a fairly old (sep/oct I believe) roster set of I believe daflyboys with a few personal tweaks. It is good, and I enjoy the game still alot. But I also have an itch for more. Especially after reading a rescent post about some edits and sliders and how great they were.

I would imagine your wants are what every other guy here wants and if you take the time to go thru what they've posted and have DL'd to this site you'd probably find something to your liking but thats something you would have to see for yourself.

There are rosters and sliders available here and for the most part IMO are pretty good something you won't find online but actually created and reseach by these members at this site the best way to see if they're what you "want" is to DL them are see for yourself and you be your own judge as to how they fit into the items you've mentioned above,DL the files read the threads and postings in them and decide for yourself...they are available and free of charge requiring the use of an AR to get access to them,the rest is up to you but I or no one eles for that matter can decide for you so check them out and see if theres something here that fits your needs and wants.

I along with several other members have such rosters and slider settings most are in the format for DLing and some require you read up abit but all are available and free to all members who "want" them.

The best place to start is in the threads posted and seeing what is there in the ESPN NFL 2K5 threads,not hard to do just read and follow the threads to get access to what you "want or not its up to you.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-13-2006 at 09:23 PM.