View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 02:58 AM   #52
daflyboys
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Daflyboys NFL 2K5 roster update/tweak ver 1.0

Ok, here's a temporary update....completing only the AFC at this point. I haven't done any more global edits, only individual tweaks and I see I need to do more, like to Chris Brown (Tenn) in regard to run route and catching. I played a trial half with the Raiders since I added their backup TE and I wanted to check for game crashing....but all's good so far.

Collins went about 53% for around 130 yards, ZERO Int's but not a TD pass in the first half, though he did have a nice bomb to Moss in double coverage to get into the red zone. And I wanted to check that the DB AI wasn't too stupid so I threw up a softball in Woodson's direction and he picked it...as he should have. Oh yeah, he tried to run once but as he was just starting his slide, instinctually I manually popped him and he coughed up the ball. In the real NFL, it probably would've been a penalty.

Have the NFC to do, then testing overall to see if additional global edits are needed.

(all "AFC2" means is that I split the conferences into 2 major divisions to keep myself straight as I was doing this..... I hope to get the NFL done prior to the end of the week).

Again, much thanks to Rickster (and Candyman) from whom this roster is based. The depth charts are really very very good as I only had to create 3 players (Nate Webster, David Stewart, and Z. Flemister) and move around only a handful as well as switch their positions. Only other recognizable name that isn't in the roster pack and that I didn't create since I don't know if he'll play next year is Reggie Tongue.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JanAFC2.zip (275.5 KB, 8 views)