View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101 Roster Updates Edit Series

Well I thought I'd start releasing my new line of rosters featuring some edits done for this particular version featuring edits custom made by yours truly and reflecting the NFLs current status as the Super Bowl approachs and hopefully transgress into the off season and up coming draft.

Bascape666 has been most helpful in offering to do some pretty massive and subjective testing on these and his input has proven to be of great value with his insight and comments as we've been in touch with one another on almost a daily bases going through the process and believe it or not he's still just as eager to help out as when we first started so for his time and effort I am most appreciative and do enjoy working with him and look forward to some other ventures as the off season and draft approachs...thanks Bascape666 you're one of the best at what you do which is saying alot and all is appreciated.

Also to daflyboy who I must say keeps me on my toes and still has time for wisdom and objective points of view that I find refreshing, I still look forward to one day working with you also, when who knows but I gotta feelin' somethings bound to happen one day so don't change and things will work themselves out you're a good person to know.

And of course Candyman56 my partner in crime and one of the best guys I've had the pleasure of knowing via this site and still continue to remain in touch with, this all stated awhile back and we're still keepin' the 2K dream alive for all to enjoy as best we can thanks to those efforts back in the day.

My rosters in the regular roster thread will still include rosters also but with not as many edits, yet still just as enjoyable as these!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_RkstrEdv1.zip (276.1 KB, 33 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_RkstrEdv2.zip (276.1 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-01-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove