View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 08:00 AM   #19
Bascape666
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Rickster101 Roster Updates Edit Series

[quote=Rickster101]Thanks alot slapnutz2k2 I most def took care of these players in this update going on the info you've provided here I do have a few notions to mention here about these, I placed Artrell Hawkins in FA from the Redskins an couldn't find him on any NFL roster but did use his number used for Christian Morton CB his number is now #35.

I moved Paris to ILB on the Packers and Leake is there now at OLB check rosters and this is correct however I had to place a center Rob Davis to FA to open up a slot for him leaving them with two centers now.

Everything eles should be about right now names,pics position changes according to your post and a few items I checked out myself so they should be go to go,again thanks for the update info!!!

I've included a few playbooks for the 3-4 defenses created by some members here,I just can't recall exactly who created them except for the one tag named GCO that "GameChewovers" sig aka Nick Chew a great guy to know and he does have his own site incase you wanna chat with him,he's also a member here...I don't think he'd mind you checkin' out some of his work the others might include Xrobs but I'm not positive on that since he didn't tag it or anything but if it is I hope he doesn't mind either some teams did switch to the 3-4 either stating or during the season I know Cleveland did, in any case I hope you guys find em' useful!!!

One thing Rickster,
can you tell me something about the playbook?I mean the file of the playbook are for which teams?
Or they're for every team in NFL?
Many thanks in advance!!