View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
LBzrule
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: How did arena football get Pile on tackling

Well it's something they want to implement this year since people beat them over the head with it especially when the 360 game did not have it. Madden and NCAA will most likely have it this year. Arena football is the Madden engine with 600 animations tailored for Arena style play

Quote:
Operation Sports: How many new animations will we see in this game? Are a lot of them pulled from Madden NFL 06 and NCAA Football 06?

Kendall Boyd: There are literally thousands of animations in the game with about 600 new and unique Arena Football style animations.
Unless I misinterpreted this. Look at the language. There are thousands in the game with 600 NEW and UNIQUE Arena Football style animations. So speed up Madden, add 600 new animations that fit Arena Style. Shorten the field length and depth, ect and you have Arena. I'm not saying it won't be a good game, but what I am saying is since the pile on tackles have been added to the ENGINE then expect to see them in Madden and NCAA, games that share the same engine.