Old 02-04-2006, 01:53 PM   #10
Behindshadows
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Major League Baseball 2K6 Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo
I disagree. The past says a lot about games and last years effort was very poor. Of course they could turn things completely around in 1 year, but it's not easy to do. I was at least hoping the swing/throwing animations would be improved and that isn't the case.

When issues from last years game are asked and the answers supplied either avoid the question completely or discuss some other feature within the game, that's not good.

With that said, I have high hopes for the game. I'm very hard on baseball games as that's easily my favorite sports video game. I'm just concerned that Inside Edge seems to be the answer to everything surrounding this game.

Yeah but considering this might be the final outing for current gen...I'm not expecting alot for that version. Now the 360 version is the one I'm eager for and will be critical on....But as far as current gen, I'm not expecting a big difference more like an expansion or slight upgrade...even though...I know alot of people are expecting a whole new game...I don't see that happening at all...