View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 12:01 AM   #4
nflchampion
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: manually updating?

Um...that was a little harsh Rick. All I think he was trying to ask was whether he could look at the files others have done and redo the edits himself without downloading. I think that's a fair question, and ripping on him without even bothering to regard his question is a little uncalled for.

That being said...Pinky, you can download a file that one of the fine editors on this site has done, and once in Flying Finn's editor (something you can find a link to all over the place on this forum) you should be able to look at stats in plain text and edit them on your XBOX/PS2. That being said, doing it that way would be a giant pain in the rear, and I would advise you instead shelling out the money to get an AR. The files people do here are absolutely fantastic. I'll even go out of my way to recommend the work that people like Rick and DFB are doing on edits--they're simply fantastic.

The long and the short of it is that, yes, what you want to do is possible, but it will drain your life, and 20 dollars for an AR is a worthwhile investment.