Old 02-10-2006, 07:09 AM   #34
ExtremeGamer
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: MVP 06 NCAA Baseball Review (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomber
For the record, I'm a Product Manager in the Canadian flexible packaging print industry.

The Freelance Design that I do and have done is related to advertising and smaller end, private marketing.

Yes I wrote a lot of the ESPN News feature, it was an unpaid role and based on legacy writing that I had done related to the release of College Hoops 2k4. I hate to break your bubble gentlemen, but I'm not a representative of 2k Sports. I moderate their site, again unpaid, and I've been involved on two titles as a result of having written a legacy posting called "The Long Hard Road of Major Bone" -- a fan work

Nice try fellas, but methinks it is quite funny that you guys are closing ranks as hard as you are and are swinging away at every turn to discredit me. I made valid commentary on your review of MVP 2006 and have given explanations on the rationales thereto. Maybe deal with those rather than running with the personal attack angle

Cheers

Have fun............
I love you how you feel your opinion is right, but Clay's is wrong. Just hilarious that we're not allowed to have opinions.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710