Old 02-10-2006, 09:51 AM   #39
KBomber
Pro

KBomber's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MVP 06 NCAA Baseball Review (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
I believe I did, but instead of sticking to that in your response, you immediately went to the "EA Free Pass" game.

And, by the way, as long as we're playing the game of symantics, no one believes for a second that your choice to phrase your signature as "Project Manager, Freelance Designer & writer on College Hoops 2K5" was to list three different vocations. You clearly want your internet persona to be directly linked to 2K Games. The funny thing is, the dozen of people that I have talked to from 2K games...none of them would want your behavior attached to their product for a second.

You may want to change up the agenda before you don't have a side to fight for.

Have fun...
I'm guessing by your comment that you haven't actually been to the 2K Sports site to actually see my signature, because it doesn't offer "Project Manager, Freelance Designer & Writer on College Hoops 2k5" in it. For that, you actually have to go into my profile and look at the field listed "Occupation". My signature is provided as the following:

Quote:
The drive is on to hire me as the NEW GM of your Toronto Raptors

Basketball made me the man I am today; arthritic & bitter

My Games Collection...........
Strangely, I have been occupied as a "Project Manager", as a "Freelance Designer" and a "writer on College Hoops 2k5". The writing was pursuantly picked up for inclusion on College Hoops 2k6, which I didn't actually know about until I saw the game a while back. What this should actually suggest to you that the occupation profile isn't necessarily very up to date -- it's actually circa early 2005 -- especially since in the time since I dropped it in, I have also added other business ownership and a Sales role to my portfolio of "occupations". I didn't tie all of those things together into a singular role, that was a misinterpretation on the part of my "friends" here

If you are talking to people from 2k Games, you are probably having a whole lot more contact with them than I do, quite honestly. So, once again, your intent to either claim or assert that I am some kind of paid plant are false. Here's the deal Clay, I'm a guy, living in Guelph, working in Toronto, who is passionate about virtual games. I haven't come on these boards saying "I am an insider". If I have, you need to show me that quite honestly. I've volunteered my time in a number of pursuits and have contributed, freely, to help in the development of a game

As for why I highlighted the writing in my profile, it's pretty simple, I'm proud of it. If you take any fan of a genre and allow them to be included, I would argue that they would have similar pride. Like I said, you actually have to go and dig for that on the site, but I'm glad that you guys had the desire to both;

a. Do that and,
b. Misrepresent that

Who did we want to assign an agenda to, again?

If you can't take the heat Clay, don't write the review and please don't threaten me, that's beneath contempt. I've made my point and offered the rationales. Attack those

Have fun.............

What I think I think:
• Y'know, I've never played less NBA 2K than I did with NBA 2K12
• Sports VG titles were REALLY disappointing in 2011-12
• Thank Heaven for ME3 and Arkham City -- saved my winter