Thread: madden 360
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 01:15 PM   #29
marshallfever
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: madden 360

I too agree with most of you. Madden 360 is just too incomplete. I didn't mind at first not having all those features, but now i'm kind of missing them

But what really makes the game not great but O.K is the horrible physics engine. Yes it's the same physics engine as the previous verisons. But its horrible. I'm tired of seeing horrible diving tackles that knock down a running- back in full strive when he clearly is well balanced. I'm also very tired of the horrible roughing the passer calls. Everytime i end up hitting the QB i get a roughing the passer with a blow to the head. Half the time before the ball has even left the QB and i hit him, is when i get the crap 15 yard penalty

Madden 360 like the reviews say is really deserving of a 7. The game is fun to play after watching some football, or playing with some good people online (lag-free) but it's really isn't deserving of anything higher. I'm just glad i got it for free. My cousin brought me NFS:MW but i already had Pgr3 so i returned NFS for Madden.