View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 02:06 AM   #1
dan77733
Banned

OVR: 15
dan77733's ESPN NFL 2k5 "franchise2k6" file (includes 50 2006 Draft Class rookies)

Hey everyone, here is my "franchise2k6" file. It uses my "roster2k6" file.

Features -

- 50 rookies from the 2006 Draft Class are already included and can be seen in the Draft Class option in Finn's editor as well as in-game in the rookie scouting option that appears after Week 7
- All 50 rookies from the 2006 Draft Class have been globally edited (my setup can be seen in the "roster2k6" topic) while the generated rookies are as is
- All 50 rookies from the 2006 Draft Class are listed below along with their overall rating and are projected first and second round draft picks
- All 50 rookies from the 2006 Draft Class were created in the Draft Class option in Finn's editor, version .280
- All 50 rookies from the 2006 Draft Class are accurate in terms of personal information such as height, weight, date of birth, etc.
- All 50 rookies from the 2006 Draft Class are 50/50 in terms of being accurate to player equipment. I used photos for the majority of players by searching on Yahoo
- All 50 rookies from the 2006 Draft Class are also 50/50 in terms of skin tone and face type. You wont see a black player white or vice versa but the faces may be "off" but there's nothing that can really be done about it except trying to select the closest skin tone and face possible to match the actual player
- No FB, K and P were created (sorry)
- The entire Draft Class has had their photo's removed
- The entire Draft Class has had their body type adjusted (my setup can be seen in the "roster2k6" topic)
- All 32 teams are "user" controlled
- 2005 NFL Schedule has already been loaded in-file (the KC/MIA game from Week 7 has also been changed to a Friday night matchup)
- All Saints "home" games are still played in the Superdome
- Auto substitutions have been preset (5% in / 5% out)
- Injury status has also been preset (healthy)
- Substitutions for 2 teams have also been preset and are posted below
- All 32 teams are under the salary cap

Notes -

- Some "generated" rookies may actually be better then the "real" rookies so you may want to adjust those players.
- The "edit rookies" option is turned off in-game as a "heads up". It's not advised to edit any rookies in-game. Any editing that you may want to do should be done in Finn's editor before any games have been played or simulated. This is strongly recommended as I dont know what will happen if editing is done in-game. I have noticed that when editing in Finn's editor and then editing in-game seems to screw things up and vice versa. In other words, its better to do your editing one way or the other, not both.
- I have tested out the franchise file by simulating the 2005 season week by week and going through the off-season period by period. I also went through the free agent wire, scouting combine and the NFL Draft itself. There were no freezing or lock-up issues at any time. I was able to start the 2006 season without any problems. Please be advised that if you simulate the NFL Draft, there is a slight "pause" at times but dont be alarmed as its just the disc spinning and loading the list of players being drafted.
- I have not tested out playing the actual games themselves but im going to be playing an Eagles franchise starting tomorrow (Monday) and should finish the season within 2 to 3 days. If I encounter any problems whatsoever, I will post them here to let everyone know and be aware of what they are.
- I have not tested out importing and/or exporting the Draft Class.
- The options that my franchise are set on will be posted below.

As always, a HUGE thanks to Finn for making all this possible. He truly is a GOD. Thanks, Finn.

Also, feedback is wanted whether its positive or negative. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_franchise2.zip (256.5 KB, 216 views)

Last edited by dan77733; 03-14-2006 at 11:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove