View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 08:51 AM   #1
Steve_OS
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Basketball Tournament Simulation - Part 1

We have just posted Part 1 of our NCAA Basketball Tournament Simulation. Does it resemble your brackets?
"Stuffed shirt business types are estimating that between researching teams, filling out brackets, organizing office pools, and following the weekday games, US businesses will lose an estimated 3.8 billion dollars in lost productivity during March Madness. Being one who has never been a fan of stuffed shirts, or productivity for that matter, the team at Operation Sports has decided to help you out with your brackets. What’s another couple million in lost wages between friends?

With the help of my already crumpled bracket, 2K Sports’ College Hoops 2K6, an Xbox, and time on my hands, I conducted a very unscientific simulation of the 2006 NCAA Men’s Tournament. The test took place under the direct supervision of the Accounting firm of Daughter and Daughter. OK, it was my kids watching me spend two hours setting up the tournament in 2K6’s Tournament Mode while yelling, “Oh… can you be the purple pirate team!?!"
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove