View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 09:31 AM   #7
Drag66
Pro

Drag66's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crave
Then you should send it back to MS to get a new one. As long as it isn't broken by the user (i.e. a flaw of the machine such as overheating issues found in some of the first batch 360s released) MS will send you a prepaid postage box to ship the unit to the maintainance facility. They will either repair it to new spec quality or replace the entire unit with a new model.

If you don't/can't then it would have to be cause by the user, or just someone who doesn't like Xbox trying to make the new system sound less appealing. Unfortunately, I've heard alot of folks complain about the 360 yet they don't actually own a system........but plan on getting the Playstation 3 or are hardcore PC fans.
Oh I have a 360. I am 29 years old and do not need to spread internet lies to get attention. I love the 360. And believe me, I treat my 360 like my prize possession (it just simply quit working - it will not load any game). I would send it back to MS, but the warranty expired (the 90-day limited warranty). I have a product replacement warranty with Gamestop, but they have no 360's in right now. I received store credit for my 360 and should be able to pick a new one up next week (when their next shipment comes in).