View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 01:35 AM   #6
dan77733
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Hey Dan77733 just wanted to let you know I simmed several seasons over and over and ran across no freezing issues and at points in the season stopped to check out the highlights and "Sport Center" updates very nice, like I mentioned earlier this is a very "User" friendly roster bro!!!

Well I'm going to actually play and coach a few games to get a hands on feel but so far it appears to be a very stable file and the draft classes you've put in are "Money", next up "Raiders" at "Kansas" a classic indeed wish me luck the Raiders look abit light on the D-line and we all know Johnson is a beast!!!
Great, thanks Rickster. Damn that was fast. And im glad that you like the rookies. I honestly thought that more people would have responded to my franchise file instead of my roster file because of the 50 rookies that I created but I guess, I was wrong.

And to daflyboys.....those Sunday night games will be determined that actual weekend. NBC has a clause in their contract that allows them to select a game for Sunday Nights starting in week 10 if I remember correctly. Its mainly because NBC doesnt want to have crappy games when they could have games that have playoff implications with them. An awesome move by NBC in my opinion and to be honest, NBC's SNF blows away ESPN's MNF.

And there's nothing wrong with Finn's editor in regards to creating the schedule. I didnt have any problems whatsoever and it only took me about 2 hours which isnt bad at all.