Old 04-07-2006, 01:56 AM   #8
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Great, thanks Rickster. Damn that was fast. And im glad that you like the rookies. I honestly thought that more people would have responded to my franchise file instead of my roster file because of the 50 rookies that I created but I guess, I was wrong.

And to daflyboys.....those Sunday night games will be determined that actual weekend. NBC has a clause in their contract that allows them to select a game for Sunday Nights starting in week 10 if I remember correctly. Its mainly because NBC doesnt want to have crappy games when they could have games that have playoff implications with them. An awesome move by NBC in my opinion and to be honest, NBC's SNF blows away ESPN's MNF.

And there's nothing wrong with Finn's editor in regards to creating the schedule. I didnt have any problems whatsoever and it only took me about 2 hours which isnt bad at all.

Well you've done a great job IMO and it'll be their loss, just a thought here but wouldn't it be ironic if we completed a roster and didn't post it only tell guys we have one and if interested they could get it only via email that way you'd know who the die hard gamers are...just a thought!

Of course I know you wouldn't resort to such tactics but if guys really want them they'll seek you out if its not posted, but give it some time bro because like the man said..."Build It And They Will Come"...keep doing what you do bro I for one do appreciate all your efforts and this one is no exception so thanks for sharing your file with us.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101