Old 04-11-2006, 05:47 PM   #11
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Dreaded Steeler's updated ESPN 2K4 roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan66
Just lower cpu running to zero--all other sliders at default all pro--right in the middle--perfect for CPU versus CPU. Human tackling up to +10. I will post my other slider suggestions in the slider thread.

Zero huh? Well the running game IMO isn't all that bad and making such a drastic reduction to the RBs and FBs seems abit much.

I've played around with these rosters before and never had to resort to an actual "zero" edit but will take a look at this proposed "zero" edit you're mentioning...who knows it might work but "zero" common the runners aren't that great but could use being tone down abit.

Just what zero edit are you talking about here? I myself am seeing the break tackles over the top and noticed some backs with what appears to be edits to their breaktackles being the issue here but going to zero again is abit much but thats just my opinion and I've played 2K4 before and had some success getting it to play out fairly well without resorting to an actual "zero" edit but will test it out to see what happens but don't think zero is the answer and could do more harm then good!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove